Saturday, February 9, 2008

2-9-08 "Three Brothers"

These two barns sit a mile or two north of Port Sanilac, MI with a great view of Lake Huron as you look to the east. I was told these barns actually sat in town because the little town grew around them but where bought and moved out of town so they could be used to milk cows. I've worked on these barns before and have recieved some critical reviews so I come back to it to try to improve on the composition. (My camera shoots blury sometimes and that is why some photos like this one seem a little fuzzy.)
16x20" Original Watercolor
$225, free shipping
To purchase this painting, please email me at: sgibsonart@hotmail.com
I accept Money Orders or personal checks and ship to US only.

1 comment:

The Coons said...

This is a great one! In my opinion the best people you've painted so far.