Monday, May 19, 2008

5-19-08 "Wisconsin farm"

The lady that gave the photo of this farm grew up on a farm in Wisconsin where her dad built a great round barn. She gave me several pictures of it from different angles. Sometime in the future I am going to put together some drawings and try to work out a painting of it. This will be the last blog for more than a week as we relocate to the state of Iowa. My son and his family live there and my daughter and her family live in Nebraska so we will be close to them. It will take us sometime to get settled in before I can get back to the computor to post a new painting. See you then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this one! Something about the way the snow stands out. You do beautiful work! I may have to see if I can find some pictures of my grandfather's historic home or my mom's home growing up. I might have to commission you some day! Jenny